Hello there! Long time no blog really, it has been more than a week since the last time I posted something here.
I know the last post was also a wishlist, but lately I have been really uninspired to write anything and since I’ve been drooling over some products, I thought maybe I should just compile it into another wishlist, this time not exclusively to products sold at drugstore.com
Before we proceed to the wishlist, I have some good news!
First : Maybelline Indonesia has officially launched The Rocket Volum’ Express Mascara and also Eyestudio Color Tattoo! I personally only have spotted the mascara just yesterday in the nearest Matahari Department Store, whilst the Eyestudio Color Tattoo have not arrived to the counter just yet. It has been up on Maybelline Indonesia’s website though. So we’ll just have to wait for it to come to your local department store and possibly drugstores and supermarkets.
Second : It has been confirmed on Bioderma Indonesia Facebook Page that Bioderma will soon come to some drugstores on September! It’s just a few days away! I’m so excited!
The last good news that also triggers me to write this post is : drugstore.com is having a 30% off of its makeup section until August 31st.
With all this good news, I can officially announce that I am broke. There’s too many things I want that I don’t even know which one to buy first. I’ve been thinking and decided some things :
1. I don’t need to buy the much hyped The Rocket mascara now because I had just bought Maybelline The Falsies Mascara (review might come up later)
2. I don’t need to buy the Color Tattoo because I have just ordered it on the last drugstore.com beauty sale. I just have to visit the counter and swatch some :p
3. I HAVE TO buy Bioderma once I spotted it in any drugstore that I may visit in the future. I have not get any information about the price but I may have to save around IDR 200.000 just in case.
4. I seriously need to buy a concealer. I don’t know what but probably the Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer that I put on my last wishlist.
Now, here’s all the things I want (not necessarily need) compiled into another beauty wishlist (be prepared to see a whole bunch on things) :
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent. This powder has been raved by almost all beauty gurus that I follow, and I’ve been wanting a transparent mattifying powder so this seems like a good choice. I’m just still unsure whether the color “transparent” is really transparent or not.
- Laura Mercier Mineral Powder SPF 15. I have been eyeing this particular mineral powder for quite a while, I considered asking my friend to buy me this when she went to Singapore but decided that I should try myself before I buy it to make sure the color will match me perfectly and that I will like its finish. Some people swore by this product while some other said that it’s too glittery and shiny and some others said that it makes them itchy (allergy I guess). So, I think I have to buy this myself when have the chance to visit Sephora.
- Sally Hansen Wax Strip Kit for Face. Sally Hansen products (I think) has been recently available in Indonesian drugstores, so I wonder if this particular Wax Strip Kit will be available along with the other non-nail-related things some time in the near future.
- Wet n Wild Shine, Dreamy Poppy This line of Wet n Wild nail polish isn’t currently available in Indonesia so I’ve been eyeing the one from drugstore.com. I don’t really need nail polish to be honest, just because I can only use it when I’m on my period (Moslems are not allowed to wear nail polish because it will prevent the nails from getting cleaned when doing ablution). But I like to wear it from time to time and this color is so cute! I might try and find another readily available brand with similiar color though.
- Seche Restore, Restoration Thinner. When you don’t use your nail polish so often like I do, or you have just way too many polish that you only wear a particular color every once in a while, you must have come across a clumpy or dried nail polish. This thing will fix it. So, I think everyone and their friends need this.
- Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat. Cult favorite top coat. I personally think that the top coat is the most important thing to use when you’re wearing nail polish. Not only it makes your nail shines like you have applied it super perfectly, it also prevents the color to chip easily.
- Essie, Mint Candy Apple. Been wanting some mint green color and this one is so cute. Again, I don’t think I really need it.
- Essie, First Timer. Another blue-ish green. Just plain pretty.
- Origins Make A Difference Plus Rejuvenating Treatment. My face have turned quite combination lately and Kate and Estee said that this cream helps fix zits and all and I really really wanna try origins product but it’s sooooooo expensive when converted to IDR. I think I have to push aside this cream to the bottom of the wish list.
- Covergirl Lashblast Clump Crusher, Very Black. I recently discovered that Max Factor is the sister company of Covergirl. So I’ve looked up and found that Max Factor have a similar or maybe the same mascara called Clump Defy. It is readily available in Indonesia but it’s priced around IDR 130.000,00. And ordering the Covergirl version online turns out to be cheaper. But I think I’ll try the Maybelline Rocket before ordering this.
- Real Techniques Brushes. I love love love the Real Technique Expert Face Brush that I want to get another, or in this case almost all of their other brushes. Still can’t make up my mind which one to get first though.